There’s loads happening in April around Slough as it’s the Easter holidays. If you’re not going away, here are 5 locals things you can do with the kids:
1) Go to a free kids session at the Curve:
Saturday 08 April – 3D printing workshops. Places limited. Book online. Sessions throughout the day (for age 9+ years)
Monday 10 April 2-3pm – Ugly duckling story and craft
Wednesday 12 April 2-3pm – Spring animals story and craft
2) See a puppet show – Saturday 08 April 2-3pm, The Curve | Bubbles for Breakfast – a puppet show with a difference. Tickets Children £5, Adults £7, Family ticket (for 4 people) £20
3) Go to an Easter event at Black Park:
There’s den building, bugs and beasts, easter trails, a night walk and bird box building on different days between 3rd – 15th April (details and online booking here)
4) Visit Odds Farm – Daily from 1-17 April you can meet the new baby animals, see the Oddsocks Family daily shows, meet Grandma Oddsocks in the Arts & Crafts Marquee for Easter crafts, follow the Easter Bunny Trail, plus there are Tractor & Trailer Rides (weather permitting)
5) See new kids film The Boss Baby – it’s showing pretty much every hour at Empire cinemas.
Or of course you could do something totally spur-of-the-moment when the sun comes out and have a picnic – there are plenty of parks around Slough, but my favourite is Herschel Park.
Enjoy April, whatever you get up to 🙂