You may have noticed I’ve started to have a little obsession with finding cute Next babygros from Choice Discount Store in Slough (at £3 each, how can I resist a bargain!)
I remember during the first 2 months of Tyler’s life, in those sleep-fugged days, he lived in babygros, cute colourful ones of course, but I couldn’t be bothered with tops and bottoms or dungarees or those all-in-ones you have to pull over his head – do you know how hard that is with a newborn?! Most of these were presents, which look really cute on the hanger, but are totally impractical and hard to get on a baby who can’t lift his head up yet. And the amount of leaks from nappies, I’d have to change his outfits constantly whilst being shattered.
That is why babygros or rompers with the poppers at the front is all I will be getting for Honey Nut for the first 2 months.
So I thought I’d have a look at what babygros Next have in the current SS16 range, and they have some oh-so-gorgeous designs in both the girls and boys section. Here’s my selection of top picks (with me hoping they’ll be on sale in Choice Discount Store by the time it’s June ;-))
1) Bright Egg Print Sleepsuits Two Pack (0mths-2yrs) £12-£13
2) Cobalt Egg Print Sleepsuits Two Pack With Bib (0mths-2yrs) £14-15
3) Bunny Print Romper (0-18mths) £14
4) Three Pack Scribble Cat Sleepsuits (0mths-2yrs) £14-15
5) Green Safari All-Over Print Sleepsuits Three Pack (0mths-2yrs) £16-£17
6) Two Pack Milk Bottle Sleepsuits (0-2yrs) £12-£13
7) Pink All Over Print Sleepsuits Three Pack (0mths-2yrs) £16-£17
Cute or what?! I think my favourite is the Safari one because it has flamingoes on in. FLAMINGOES! And that’s from the boys section, which just goes to show, just because you’re having a girl, doesn’t mean you should only look in the girls section.
Do you remember how it was to dress a newborn? Which is your favourite babygro?