If you are looking for somewhere to host your child’s birthday party in Slough, I’ve pulled together this list of 12 ideas from when I was enquiring for my son’s 5th birthday. Please note this post was written in 2017 so do double-check with the providers as to what is currently available.
1) Jungle Run Party – Montem Leisure Centre – From £99 – includes one hour on the inflatables, 45 minutes in the party room. Papa John’s Pizza. Dedicated Party Coach. Parties at 11am, 1pm or 3pm. FULL REVIEW HERE – (EDIT: Not sure if this is available anymore as the leisure centre is now run by Everyone Active in Farnham Road now, so phone them and check on 01753 894700 – sorry if they don’t do it!!)
2) Footies Bugs Party – from £100 for 10 children. Contact Gareth Evans on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Powerleague Football Party – Ragstone Road, Slough – Includes Up to 90 minutes of football fun, Hot food including Chicago Town pizzas, Hassle free digital Invitations, FA accredited coach
4) Jump In Trampolining Party – Dundee Road, Slough- from £150 for 10 children. My son had his 6th birthday here, we had a morning slot and it was brilliant. Top tip is to go for an early slot, as by the afternoon the parties can over-run and timings will slip.
5) Activus Soft Play Party (NOW CLOSED DOWN) – Observatory Shopping Centre – from £110 for 10 children. They have a private party room upstairs with a bouncy castle and then after the private party you can play back in the soft play area with the public for half and hour.
6) Hire a Hall. Then you can bring your own food, hire an entertainer, bouncy castle, soft play etc. For example:
- St Pauls Church Hall, Stoke Road, Slough – Gilliat Room Hall Hire £35 per hour, Kitchen if needed £21 for the booking time, Refundable deposit £100. Contact: email@example.com
- Burnhall Park Hall Hire from £25 per hour, with kitchen hire from £20 per hour. Contact them here
7) Hire a character visit from Carly at Happily Ever After and get a bouncy castle from local Slough business Jump Around.
8) Arts and Crafts Party – upstairs at the Observatory, activities for children 3+ face painting, henna, crafts, painting, drawing, mosaics and so many themed parties. Contact 07501 644537 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Absolutely Parties – Go Karting/Laser Tag/Football Parties/Sports Parties
10) Empire Cinema Party, Slough High Street – Packages from £6 per child includes: Party invites, Balloons, Party certificate for the birthday child. A ‘FREE’ child ticket for every child with a full paying adult on their next visit. A kids party box (Popcorn, Fruit shoot, buttons). Party Room.
11) The new Salt Hill Activity Centre do lots of options for children’s parties, including Caving, Trampolining, Soft Play, Ten Pin Bowling and High Wire party themes.
12) Ice Skating Party at Slough Ice Arena – parties are led by fully-trained skating marshalls and skate coaches, who will help children practice and learn new skating skills.
In the end we chose with the Jungle Run party. We went for the full package of 30 kids plus pizza for £250 which means we get TWO inflatable courses instead of one. You can read about how it went here.
If you know anywhere else to have a party that you can recommend, do let us know in the comments.
Have fun planning your party!
Pingback: Jungle Run Kids Birthday Party | Montem Leisure Centre, Slough | The Mummy Stylist·
My friend held a party for her little boy in Langley Leisure Centre’s pool… We had it all to ourselves, private room for food after (but she provided the food)… Kids and adults loved it, a lot of fun.
Ooh I didn’t know they did parties there – good shout! That’s great there’s a party room too 🙂 x
Pingback: My Blog’s Year in Review So Far | #Blogtober17 Day 25 | The Mummy Stylist·
Hi , you did not say how your son’s party went? I’m looking for organise my son’s 5th birthday party soon. looking for options.
Hiya, yes I did write up how the party went here: https://themummystylist.com/2017/05/16/jungle-run-kids-birthday-party-montem-leisure-centre-slough/
it was brilliant! But it was back in May 2017, and the leisure centre have been taken over by another company, so you might have to check if they still do the jungle run parties. Another friend had a Jump In trampolining party and the kids loved it – best go with a morning one as the parties usually overrun by the afternoon.
Pingback: Jump In Kids Trampolining Birthday Party | Slough | The Mummy Stylist·
Pingback: 2020 Through The Seasons In Slough | The Mummy Stylist·
Since montem leisure centrr is now closed, do u know if this is moved to different location?
The swimming and gym moved to The Centre on Farnham Road, but they don’t do the bouncy castle parties unfortunately.