hmm which is better?
– both beaches are by the shopping centres.
– Southend has sand and is mahussive and cute little seashells, although the little pebbles hurt your feet.
– Brighton has massive pebbles and no sand. The pebbles hurt when you lie down.
– Southend is full of Essex people and everyone seems to smoke weed on the beach.
– Brighton is full of Londoners = rude miserable pushy people.
– Southend has a train going along the pier, which although you wouldn’t want to go on it, it looks nice from afar.
– Brighton Pier is too far away from the shops.
I think we have a winner – SOUTHEND!!! These are the sandcastles I made there at Southend, and the burnt out pier at Brighton:
thanks! gee, i think southend seems way better! and weed? are you serious?? lol. i knew this girl who sold weed. she offered me some, i was like “wdf”. my parents did kind of calm down..but its like they go against almost everything i do.jeez. and yeah, chocolates are goodie, lol.