So I went into H&M last week looking for some baby gifts for friends of mine. I don’t usually go into the Slough branch as it’s quite narrow and cramped, and the lift is right at the back of the store to get down to the kids floor in the basement. But I am so glad I went to the effort of getting down there last week – the new Autumn range is out, and the baby 0 – 24 month section is sooooooooo cute. I wanted to buy EVERYTHING! Soft, cuddly sweats, chunky knits, pastel pinks and soft greys, cute weather cartoons. Ahhh! I wasn’t meant to be shopping for Honey Nut, but I ended up buying these pink soft leggings that look like jeans (known as ‘treggings’). Perfect for teaming up with Tyler’s baby tops so she won’t look like a boy!
I have to share with you my favourite baby outfits from the new range, boys and girls, so have a look at this!
- Light Grey Mouse Cotton Jumper – £6.99
- Powder Pink Sweatpants – £7.99
- Grey Cat Sweatshirt – £6.99
- Raspberry Washed-out Treggings – £6.99
- Powder Pink Cloud Cotton Jumper – £6.99
- Light Grey MarlFine-Knit Trousers – £6.99
- Pink Heart Sweatshirt – £6.99
- Dark Grey Treggings – £6.99
- Dark Blue Cloud Patterned Sweatshirt – £6.99
- Grey Patterned Sweatpants with a pocket – £6.99
- Light Grey Sweatshirt – £7.99
- Black Cloud Joggers – £5.99
- White Cable Knit Jumper – £9.99
- Pull-on Jeans – £7.99
- Grey Marl Cable Knit Dress – £9.99
- Spotted Cotton Cardigan – £6.99
Now I’ve mentioned above that I’ve already bought the pink treggings, but I’m probably going to get one of the cotton jumpers and joggers, and maybe the black treggings too, oh and maybe the polka dot cardi. It’s so hard to pick just one!
What do you think, which is your favourite?