Valentine’s Day is coming up again. It used to be a big deal when my husband and I were dating, as obviously we didn’t see each other as much. Nowadays, it’s just another silly day, as we know we love each other, we don’t need a day to tell us this! So I said to him, “Are we doing Valentine’s Day this year?” He goes, yeah, with a £5 budget. Now that is a challenge! What can you get for £5? I had a scour across the internet, and this is what I’ve come up with:
- Red Love Photo Frame – Tesco – £1.50
- Joe & Sephs Charmingly Smooth Popcorn – BHS – £2.63
- Chupa Flower Display – Wilko – £3.50
- Valentine’s Heart Mirror – Poundland – £1
- George Home Love Light Cushion – Asda – £5
- Dozen Sweetheart Roses – Lidl – £3
- Be My Valentine Mug – Sainsbury’s – £3
- Thorntons Premium Collection (Gift Wrapped) 200g – Morrisons – £3
Quite a few bargains there, hey? We’ll probably have a nice dinner at home too with some candles lit. Maybe I’ll paint my nails red too!
What are you doing for Valentines Day? Are you on a budget or are you going all out?