The other day I went into New Look for a little browse when I discovered their gorgeous home section. Seriously, everything in there would have bloggers drooling – rose gold accessories perfect for desks and instagram photos. I went away thinking this has to be part of a blogger Christmas wishlist, so I pulled one together…
1)Rose Gold Artificial Succulent Pot – New Look – £6.99
2) Pink Irridescent Peg Frame – New Look – £9.99
3) Riceturnip Plush Doll – Noodoll – £19.95 (which my sister is getting for me – thanks sis!)
4) Copper Metal Tealight Holder – H&M – £4.99
5) Pink LED Lights Star Plaque – New Look – £9.99 (instore only)
6) Cinematic Lightbox – Robert Dyas – £14.99
7) Rose Gold HB Pencils – Paperchase – £3
8) Gold I Will Survive Artificial Plant – New Look – £9.99
9) Black Glitter Cloud Chalkboard – New Look – £7.99
10) Crystal Rose Fairy Lights – New Look -£8.99
A lot of the stuff I saw in New Look is not sold online, so it’s worth going instore if you have one near you, think rose gold mugs with straws (you know those funky ones with handles), photo frames, lights, mirrors, clocks. I wanted everything! Here are some photos from their website for some inspiration:
I think I’m going through a rose gold phase, but it’s just so pretty right?!
What do you like best?
Linking up with #MarvMondays and #HomeEtc