June’s me and mine photo was taken at Herschel Park, using the self-timer on the camera that we balanced on Tyler’s toy pushchair. We were having our first family picnic of the year.
June has really flown by, I can’t believe we had half the year already! Highlights of the month are:
– Having sunny lunchbreaks so I could discover more pretty streets in Kentish Town
– A family train adventure to pretty Newbury
– Tyler walking a lot more now so we have hardly used his pushchair
– Teaching Tyler the green cross code and how to cross the road safely
– Attempting to start potty-training. And giving up haha. Next month, next month 😉
– Getting my wedding featured on ‘Share Your Wedding‘ and being the guest on ‘Mummascribbles meets…‘
– Improving my sewing skills by making a signpost cushion for the Hillarys Craft Comp
– A sunny afternoon in Hampton Hill with one of Tyler’s buddies
– Supporting ‘Dada’ at the 12 hour Football Marathon for Tackle Africa
– Fathers Day with a visit to the Bayliss Park Funfair
– Writing a post about why we moved to Slough and having it go viral with over 4000 clicks in 2 days!
– Starting my ‘Share Your Wardrobe‘ feature and ‘Slough – it’s not so bad‘ series on my blog
– Discovering Herschel Park and somewhere to feed the duckies in Slough
– Taking Tyler to the London Transport Museum on my own
– Having Tyler’s end of year profile at his pre-school and hearing that he is rather ‘intelligent’ rather than shy 🙂
– Having our first mummy and son holiday at Southend with overnight stay!
Wow I thought we had done nothing in June, but now having written it all down – it was quite an eventful month! Now for July and plenty more adventures 🙂