Following on from my Top 12 Seaside Baby Girl Outfits, I’ve gone for a tropical theme this time – I mean who doesn’t like to pretend they’re in somewhere hot like Hawaii with a cocktail in hand?!
Even though we’re in Britain, I’d love to dress Honey Nut in tropical themed outfits, and there’s actually a lot on the high street at the mo for baby girls. Think of tropical birds, frangipani flowers, pineapples and flamingoes! Here are my Top 12 Picks:
1.frangipani all in one – Pumpkin Patch – £6.60
5. Sweet Pineapple Bodysuit – Gap – £7.95
6. baby girls 2pk tropical socks – Pumpkin Patch – £1.20
7. Baby Girls Watermelon Swimsuit – BHS – £8
8. Baby Girls Ombre Corsage Shoes – Peacocks -£5
9. Bright Pink/White All-Over Print Flamingo Sleepsuits 3-Pack – Next – £16-£17
10. Yellow Pineapple Print Tunic (0mths-2yrs) – Next – £5.50-£6.50
11. Patterned Trousers – H&M – £5.99
12. Cosmic Zoo Dress – Verbaudet – £10.50
I totally forgot you could still buy from Pumpkin Patch online after their stores disappeared from the high street, and they’ve got a crazy sale online now – stuff down from £20 to £6! I absolutely love the Frangipani All-in-one, and there were loads more tropical outfits that I haven’t included as there were so many. I may do a little online shop this week!
My second fave is the little pineapple dress from Next, it’s just so cheerful! Debenhams had LOADS of tropical outfits in their Ted Baker range – I picked a few out, but there are also loads more online. It’s very pricey, but we have bought Ted Baker clothes for Tyler and they are really good quality, plus I have found they don’t fade in the wash like other brands.
Do you like the tropical look? Which is your fave from my Top 12?
Please note I have NOT been paid for this post – I just really like these outfits!