As you probably know by now, I LOVE the seaside and anything nautical in my home. So I will definitely be dressing Honey Nut in seaside-inspired outfits. We may live in Slough, but we can still pretend to be beside the seaside!
I loved dressing Tyler as a baby in blue and white stripes – and I still do! With boys I find it is easy to find nautical clothing, but girls, not so much. So I had a little trawl online to see what’s out there, and this is what I found – cute or what?! I’ve thrown all clothes practicality out of the window here, but I guess Honey Nut will be sitting up when I dress her up, say from 4 months-ish. Here are my Top 12 Seaside Baby Girl Outfits for Spring/Summer 2016:
1. Jersey Dress and Leggings – £6.99 – H&M
2. Blue/White Wide Stripe Dress – £10 – Next
3. Knit Cardigan with hood – £17.99 – Zara
4. 3 Piece Top, Bloomer & Cardigan Outfit – £26 – M&S
5. Floral and Striped Socks, 4 Pack – £5 – Mothercare
6. Tehidy Outfit – £28 – Frugi
7. Reversible Ditsy Hat – £14 – Frugi
8. Blue Hat with Embellishment – £6.50 – Next
9. J by Jasper Conran Baby girls’ white striped hat – £6 – Debenhams
10. Girls Stripe Sweatshirt – £6 – Matalan
11. Sailor Dress – £7.99 – H&M
12. Beach Umbrella Flutter Top – £14.95 – Gap
I love little baby hats, they are adorable. My favorite is the little Ditsy hat and the matching Tehidy outfit from Frugi – the sailboat print is the coolest. My second fave is the jersey dress and leggings from H&M, and it looks very comfy too. And the little socks from Mothercare. And EVERYTHING!!! Haha.
Are you a fan of the nautical look? Which is your fave from my Top 12?
Please note I have not been paid for this post – I just really like these outfits!