As you know, I am taking part in #Blogtober17 this year, and it is a really good exercise in writing. I have really enjoyed taking a topic and finding something to write about it that is relevant to my blog. Until today! Day 28’s word is “Twitter” and I just have nothing to say about it. I hate Twitter and I only have an account to promote my blog posts or to enter competitions. Other than than, I find it’s too much ‘noise’. So I am going back a couple of days to one of the prompts I had missed while I had the winter vomiting bug earlier this week. And that is “Year in Review”.
I’m going to share with you what my most popular posts have been so far this year, and if you haven’t read any of them, well now’s a good time as any 😀
TOP 10 POSTS OF 2017
TOP POST: Why We Moved To Slough
2) Secret Slough : The Old Underground Pub
3) To The Parent Whose Child Is Starting Reception This Year
4) 12 Children’s Birthday Party Ideas and Venues in Slough
5) Wexham Park Hospital Tour of Labour Ward and Birthing Centre
6) HomeSense Taplow : New Store Sneak Preview
7) I Didn’t Know I Was In Labour | Honey Nut’s Birth Story
8) Baby Groups and Activities in Slough (Central)
9) Treating Cradle Cap with Colief Scalp Oil
10) Mothercare Spring/Summer 2017 Preview
As you can see, there is a recurring theme of Slough! And I am glad that my posts are being found useful for locals in the area and for those who are considering moving here.
If there’s anything that you would like me to write about, do let me know in the comments, I’m always open to ideas!