The other week I videoed the things we did around Slough in the first week of the summer holidays. The following week we did more London-based outings, thanks to my sister lending us her travelcard. There are still 3 weeks left of the summer holidays, so if you are looking for ideas, hopefully these will give you some inspiration.
1) Paddington Covers Free Concert – this is in Norfolk Square Gardens, just by the train station. The next one is on Friday 31st August if you fancy going. More info here.
2) A London Transport Day – this is how we did the tram, tube, overground, cable car and DLR in one day, plus chill out time in Canary Wharf.
3) A outing to Edgware? okay, there’s not much to do there, but sometimes it just nice to get a coffee and wander around the shops.
4) Visit the Epping Ongar Railway – at the Eastern end of the Central, this was such a lovely experience. It’s open Friday to Sundays.
5) If you are looking for a London soft play, Gambado Chelsea is in a perfect location as it’s literally by Imperial Wharf station. And they are doing £5 adult and child entry tickets that are valid in the summer holidays which is a bargain, but you have to book the tickets online and show on your phone when you visit.
6) Go to a Kids Outdoor Cinema Screening. The Luna Cinema are doing screenings throughout the summer. We loved seeing Trolls!
7) Another soft play – we discovered Kidabulous in Sunbury. The Toddler Town area is amazing!!
Hope that has helps you if you wanted some ideas for the last 3 weeks of the hols. What else is happening in London and the surrounding area? Let us know what you’ve been up to too!