We have made it through most of summer holidays – high five! And not to worry, this does not mean the end of summer, as it’s usually still warm in September. I find at this time of year I tend to dress my kids in long sleeve tops, as it’s sunny but there’s a slight chill, yet not cold enough to wear a jacket. With that in mind, I have put together my Top 10 of Kids Long Sleeved Tops for Summer/Autumn 2017.
1)_Llama Sweatshirt 0-2 years, Esprit £20
I LOVE the print on this sweatshirt! First of all, it’s a llama – how different is that?! And how the llama has a furry effect so it’s a bit 3D, that really caught my eye.
2) Little Bird by Jools Hello Bye Bye Tee 0– 8 years, Mothercare £7 – £9
The colours are so cheerful, I had to include this, even though it’s out of stock online. But you never know, they might make some more!
3) Toasty Sweatshirt 0-6 years, Tobias & The Bear £30
How sweet is this toast print. I like the look of those cutesy Japenesey-style characters, with their cute eyes!
4) Black Tie T-Shirt 0-8 years, Oh Baby London £10
For that smart, casual look 😉 Ever since dressing my kids up for my brother’s wedding, I now love them looking all dressed up!
5) Comic Long Sleeved Tee 2-9 years, Esprit £11
Because kids love superheroes and this one is really cute. I love anything that looks hand illustrated too.
6) Striped Sweatshirt 0-6 years, Mothercare £8-9
You know me, I love a nautical top – especially for those late summer seaside trips.
7) Velvet Number 1 Top 0-2 years, Esprit £13
Long-sleeved tee that have different coloured arms just look good on boys J
8) Cotton Rich Applique Top 0-5 years, M&S £8 -£9
This one appeals to the graphic designer in me, the geometric style and the fact that it’s a swan!
9) Jersey Long Sleeved Top with a Pretty Print 2-9 years, Esprit £13
It’s just so pretty, need I say any more?!
10) London Transport Long Sleeved Top 0-6 years, Next, £5.50 – £6
For those transport obsessed boys like Tyler, or indeed girls like Lily, I think this one may be of interest 😀
So how does that look? Kids have a pretty cool choice of tops this season, I am jealous.
Which one is your fave? I don’t know about you, but I’ve got a soft spot for the Llama and the Swan prints J
This is a collaborative post